John L. Luffey, Sr. CPA, (1963-2002) began the firm in 1963 while teaching accounting at the University of Louisiana at Monroe, formally, Northeast Louisiana State College.
The firm has one principal: Lori Woodard
Client services and quality of work product has been our primary objective. With a strong commitment to the community, Woodard & Associates supports many projects and activities aimed at making Northeast Louisiana a better place to work, live and raise a family. Being veteran owned, we support those who serve or have served.
We are proud of our reputation and of our people.
- Committed to Our clients' Success
- Committed to Providing Quality Services
- Committed to Continued Improvement through Professional Development and Technological Advancement
- Committed to Maintaining Our Reputation
- Committed to Community Development
- Committed to Continued Growth